Evolution is CS Technologies flagship network access control system. Evolution provides both the installer and system administrator
a user-friendly way to control your building. The system is designed to provide a cost effective solution plus the ability to seamlessly
expand and adapt to future growth needs. There is no need to pay for “overweight” access control systems. CS Access Control is
available at a fraction of the price, does not need an engineer to program and offers all the features that the majority of sites will
- Compatibility: Windows XP & Vista compatible: (32 and 64 bit).
- Web Interface: Control your system anywhere in the world using a standard web browser.
- Login Protection: The software login is password protected.
- Photo ID: Photo ID integration.
- Floor Plan Support:
- Locations: Up to 50 locations each of which can have 128 controllers each of which can have 4 doors. This gives the system a total potential capacity of over 25000 doors.
- Controllers: Each controller has capacity for up to 4 doors, 250 alarm areas, and 250 alarm inputs.
- Time zones: The system has capacity for 1000 ‘standard’ time zones and 1000 ‘extended’ time zones.
- Access levels: The system has capacity for up to 16000 access levels. Each user in the system can have up to 50 of these access levels assigned to them.
- Parking control: Each controller has capacity for up to 63 parking ‘occupancy’ levels. Each level has a defined occupancy; when that number of people has entered no more from that group are able to get into the car park until someone from that group leaves.
- Antipassback: Extensive antipassback capabilities including the ability to define any reader as Entry, Exit, Inside, Outside or Don’t care. Antipassback can be system-wide. Also supports timed antipassback for car park and catering control.
- Programmable macros: Any event in the system can be programmed to cause any other event. Useful for lighting control, tagging users, central control of outputs.
- Energy management: Alarm Areas can be used to control lighting and air conditioning to ensure that energy is not operating when the area is unoccupied.
- Users: Up to 20,000 users per controller. Access at any reader is instantaneous even with thousands of users within the controller.
- Credentials: Any credential can be used with the system. A full 32-bits (site code AND card number) is stored for every user. Site codes can be mixed, the system supports non-site-coded credentials like PIN numbers and iButtons.
- Readers: The system supports almost all available credential readers including HID wiegand, Indala wiegand, Silicon Key, Bio Metric finger print and iris scanner readers, Mag-stripe, and Presco readers.
- Elevators: Elevator control is supported with up to 250 floors per elevator. Elevator access levels allow restriction of individual floors by time. It’s possible to trigger floors from intercoms (with a different trigger time to when triggered by a card read) and the system supports full floor destination reporting and single floor selection.
- Inputs and outputs: Any controller is fully expandable using additional input and output boards. Inputs and outputs can be added on in pairs at very low cost. Each controller supports up to 250 relay outputs and 250 inputs.
- Alarm reporting via email: When alarms occur they can be easily emailed to anyone for verification.
Integration with alarms: It’s possible to control alarm areas via the access control system. Users can arm and disarm individual alarm areas from access control readers, and it’s also possible to restrict access so that certain users are unable to access an area unless the alarm is turned off.
- Network integration: Locations in the system can be distributed across a local area network, enabling a large integrated system to be operated from a central point using existing infrastructure.
- Mix local and remote sites: Locations can be connected directly to any PC in the network or connected via dial-up modem from
any PC in the network allowing extensive flexibility in the configuration of the system.
- Multiple workstations: The system supports multiple workstations for connection of controllers and reporting from any location in the network.
- Holiday periods and types: The system supports up to 20 holiday periods. Each period has a starting date and time and ending date and time allowing lots of flexibility in the definition of holidays. The system also supports different ‘types’ of holidays so that different tenants or branches of a site can have different holidays applying.
- User interface: The software is very easy to use, based on the functions carried out by a premises manager rather than being dictated by the hardware. Operators need not understand about controllers etc because the programming is based on ‘doors’ and ‘floors’ rather than controllers. Elevator programming in particular is very easy as elevators are grouped into banks meaning that programming of individual floors is done once per bank of elevators rather than individually per elevator.
- System Reports: Card holder reports; Mustering reports (who is inside); Tenant Card holder reports; access levels and time zone
- History Reports: Time and date period for archived history activities; card holders access granted; card holders access denied; Specific door, card holder transactions reports; operator actions, and many more.
Hardware Features of the EVO-2G and EVO-4G Network Control Board:
Available in a 2 and 4 door versions (2 door version is ideal for smaller sites)
- Up to 128 network controllers per location
- Up to 50 locations i.e. 6,400 network controllers
- The network controller can communicate via standard com port, 56k Modem, TCP/IP or WiFi
- Each controller is intelligent and does not need to rely on a PC or other controller to operate
- The 4 Door controller can also function as a lift or fire door controller.
- Up to 4 doors/readers per controller with door open too long and forced door alarms
- 250 floors can be controlled per controller
- Compatible with most readers
- Supports reader data formats – Wiegand, Silicon Key, Presco and Clock + Data
- Unlimited system site codes
- 20,000 users per controller (2,000 for the 2 Door Version)
- 1,000 to 12,500 event records stored per controller (5000 transactions in the 2 door version)
- 20 standard and 20 extended time zones
- 64 access levels per controller
- 64 access levels per user
- Expandable to 250 inputs and 250 relays per controller
- Alarm integration (arm and disarm the building when you enter or exit)
- Anti-pass back support
- Hard or soft
- Mantrap feature
- Car parking control
- Time and attendance
- After hours air conditioning control and billing
- Lighting control
PDF Link: CS Evolution Door Controller